To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original or similar packaging. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Garment with obvious signs of use.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or Missing Refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to exchange the item, send us an email at email@example.com
- and send your item to: 182A Riverside Drive Suite 101, Fultonville, NY 12072, United States.
- Please include specific instructions to help us process your exchange in a timely manner.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
182A Riverside Drive Suite 101
Fultonville, NY 12072
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance